Yacht Brokerage Co-op Requirements
Cooperating brokerage must meet the following minimum requirements to be eligible:
- Must possess a current surety bond and license as required by the State of California.
- Must have a current Yacht Brokers legal liability insurance policy to cover all activities associated with yacht sales in the State of California. Proof of a current insurance policy may be requested by Listing Brokerage prior to Vessel boarding.
- Must currently maintain and staff a retail office for the public.
- Must offer central/exclusive listings inventory of comparable value and quantity.
- Must subscribe and advertise listings on Yachtworld.com.
Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. offers a maximum 50/50 split.