38′ Pursuit OS 385 Offshore For Sale
- Boat Model: Pursuit OS 385 Offshore
- Boat Length: 38’
- Boat Year: 2016
- Price: $475,000
- Status: Available
Contact us for additional photos and details!
Call: Andrew Shoemaker / Ballast Point Yachts, Inc.
Tel (619) 222-3620 x1 • Cell (619) 977-6006
Pre-owned Pursuit Yacht Sales • Service • Transport • Financing • Insurance
Upgrades and Custom Features:
- Titanium hull color.
- Transom rod holders.
- 110V shore power service.
- Garmin networked electronics pkg dual 8212.
- Garmin GPH20 autopilot with smart pump.
- Garmin VHF 200 NMEA 2000.
- Garmin GMRxHD24″ Radar 4kw.
- Webasto Airtop 5500 diesel furnace.
- Burnewiin pole holders.
- Custom canvas enclosure.
- SeaView mast for radar & trackvision dome.
- FLIR night vision camera.
- Trackvision directv.
- 3rd Garmin 8212 screen mounted under hardtop.
The OS 385 is the flagship model of the Pursuit fleet of premium offshore boats. Measuring just under 40 feet in length, this vessel has all the comforts of home plus a 360-degree water view.
The fully integrated hardtop and windshield are engineered to support an optional factory built tower with combination cushioned seating/leaning post. The tower option comes complete with a fiberglass top and console with controls and matching Yamaha command link plus gauges.
The 385 combines the performance, seaworthiness and fishability of the world’s top inboard convertible and express offerings with the luxury interior appointments of most comfortable cruisers. Dependable Yamaha outboards on the transom not only increase her overall performance but also open up valuable space for additional storage and accommodations. Its sleek, express style with a 13-foot beam results in an expansive cockpit and roomy interior below decks.
Structural and sound deadening insulation materials matched to proprietary stringer and assembly processes result in one of the quietest cabin environments in the market. Every inch of this boat exudes yacht caliber fit and finish, from its beefy grab rails, to its bow thruster, to its Corian®-countered gourmet kitchen — complete with a two-burner glass stovetop, microwave, 7.5 cubic-foot stainless steel refrigerator/freezer and fiberglass sink with hot and cold pressurized water.
If you’ve been yearning for outstanding performance and yacht class design, without the constant maintenance and expense, the OS 385 is the answer to your dreams. Below decks, light-colored interior woods, exquisite fabrics and strategically located ports make the interior spacious, stylish and inviting. Forward of the galley, the convertible dinette seats you and your guests for a comfortable dinner at the custom lacquered wood table. Amidships you’ll find a double berth that can accommodate two adults, complete with a convenient settee with sitting headroom and reading lights. The head features a separate standalone shower compartment finished in a frosted smoked green acrylic.
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Pursuit® Protection Plan:
- 5-year hull/deck structural warranty.
- 5-year blister-free warranty.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Infused fiberglass windshield with tempered safety glass and forward electrically actuated ventilating center window.
- Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards.
- Self-draining cockpit with scupper drains.
- One-piece welded, 316L stainless steel forward grab rail.
- High density PVC rubrail with stainless steel insert.
- Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid with bilge water management.
- Molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit with 316L stainless steel bow roller and 10” mooring cleat, skid plate and chain binder.
- Anchor windlass with switch at helm and remote switch at anchor locker with overboard drain and fresh and raw water washdown.
- Two (2) 17” x 17” fwd hatches with adjuster and framed slide screens.
- Acrylic transom door with 316L stainless steel hardware.
- Six (6) 316L stainless steel 10” mooring cleats.
- Full cockpit breathable coaming bolsters with dry-fast foam.
- Four (4) stainless steel portlights with screens.
- Port, starboard and center pantographic windshield wipers with fresh water washer system.
- Helm seat with fold-up armrests and flip-up bolster.
- Custom molded cockpit entertainment center with fiberglass sink, folding hot and cold water faucet, and cutting board with storage below.
- 240 v cockpit grill with fiberglass cover.
- Stbd. side 64 quart refrigerator/freezer with digitally controlled thermostat and overboard drain.
- Portside bridge-deck “L” shaped lounge with padded backrest.
- Tackle/storage cabinet in aft side of L-shaped lounge.
- Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock/keeper, sliding screen.
- Interior and exterior hardtop handrails.
- Hardtop with spreader lights, six (6) LED courtesy lights, four (4) frame mounted rod holders, four (4) recessed speakers, two (2) acrylic hatches and canvas storage pouches for PFD’s.
- Two (2) Forward facing aft fold-down seats.
- Seven (7) drink holders.
- Port and starboard 18” stainless steel transom grabrails.
- Poly footrest with nonskid pattern.
- Dockside fresh water inlet.
- Cockpit freshwater shower (hot and cold).
- 240 v cockpit A/C with reverse-cycle heat 16,000 BTU.
Comfort & Interior
- Solid Khaya floor.
- Fiberglass interior headliner.
- Convertible V-berth lounge with drawer and storage beneath.
- Starboard side hanging locker, cedar lined.
- 3-switch panel with 8 overhead LED lights and 4 accent lights.
- Dinette base accent lighting and V-berth step lighting.
- Polk stereo with bluetooth streaming, JL audio speakers (6), subwoofer and JL audio amplifier.
- 110 v outlet, GFI protected.
- Khaya table with powered adjustable pedestal.
- Fwd dinette seating area, converts to V-berth with storage underneath.
- Mid-berth with one (1) adjustable reading light.
- Mid-berth settee.
- 32” flat screen TV with DVD player.
- TV antenna.
- TV inlet and cabin outlets.
- 11 gallon 220 v stainless steel water heater.
- Corian® galley top with storage cabinets overhead and drawers under sink area.
- Fiberglass sink with hot/cold mixing valve faucet.
- Covered trash storage bin with removable container.
- Kenyon 2-burner glass cooktop.
- 110 v microwave.
- 7.5 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer.
- Galley storage cabinets.
- Storage cabinet for plates, cups and utensils.
- 110 v outlet, GFI protected.
- Vacu-Flush head with 18 gallon holding tank.
- Fiberglass head/shower with sump pump and molded-in fiberglass shower seat.
- Acrylic shower door with stainless steel stanchion.
- Designer sink with pressurized hot/cold faucet.
- Corian® vanity top with vanity mirror and storage underneath.
- 18” towel bar.
- Framed head door with full length mirror.
- 110 v outlet, GFI protected.
- Four (4) stainless steel rod holders in gunwale.
- 300 quart insulated fiberglass refrigerator/freezer transom fishbox with digitally controlled thermostat and overboard drain.
- Lighted Oceana blue 50 gallon circulating livewell with bottom drain plug.
- Two (2) in-deck, insulated fish boxes, port and stbd, 68 gallon each with pump and overboard discharge.
- Aluminum reinforcement plates and wiring for downrigger installation; aft gunwale, port and starboard.
- Raw water outlet with speed tap hose and sprayer.
- Three (3) cabin rod holders.
- Six (6) enclosed lockable gunwale storage.
- Reinforcement for fighting chair.
Instrumentation Safety Equipment
- Pursuit custom master circuit breaker switch panel for 12 v and 110 v.
- Yamaha® Command Link Plus instruments.
- Boarding ladder, 316L stainless steel telescoping with fiberglass hatch.
- 50 amp 240 v/60 Hz dockside power with 25’ cord and adapter.
- One (1) 20 amp battery charger for engine starting batteries.
- One (1) 40 amp battery charger for house, electronics, and bow thruster batteries.
- Seven (7) battery system with batteries, trays, and switches.
- 5.4 hp Bow Thruster.
- 240 v A/C with reverse-cycle heat 16,000 BTU.
- Panda® 8.0 kw diesel generator.
- 25 gallon diesel fuel tank.
- Teleflex power assisted dual cylinder hydraulic steering with tilt sport helm; 16” Edson comfort grip stainless steel steering wheel.
- Deluxe Ritchie® compass.
- Cabin and mid-berth CO detectors.
- Independent windshield/wiper washer controls.
- Pursuit custom master 12 v and 110 v interior MDP switch panel.
- 12 KVA Isolation Transformer.
- Fresh water tank – 65 gallons.
- Fuel tanks – Total 370 gallons.
- Four (4) 12 v receptacle; 2 helm, 2 cabin.
- Three (3) fire extinguishers.
- LED cockpit courtesy lights (7).
- Twin horn, fwd facing.
- Three (3) bilge pumps; 2 – 1500, 1- 1100 forward.
- Recessed Lenco® electronic trim tabs with indicator.
- Certification/standard compliance: ABYC, USCG, CE, Transport Canada.
- High water alarm with audible indicator.
"Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. offers the details of this Pursuit Boat in good faith, but are not guaranteed. No warranty is expressed or implied on any vessel listed here. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is shared as a courtesy and may be centrally listed with another broker and is not intended to convey representation of any particular vessel."