2018 Boston Whaler 345 Conquest For Sale
- Boat Model: Boston Whaler 345 Conquest
- Boat Length: 34’
- Boat Year: 2018
- Current Price: $499,000
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Status: For sale
Contact Andrew Shoemaker / Ballast Point Yachts, Inc.
Call (619) 222-3620 x 1 or Cell (619) 977-6006
Boston Whaler Boat Sales • Service • Transport • Financing • Insurance
VESSEL FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS
The main features of this Boston Whaler 345 Conquest include:
- Touch Screen Electronics Package.
- Cruising Package Option.
- Commercial grade Verado power w/ SmartCraft vessel monitoring system.
- 3-sided Pilothouse – all glass windows, not canvas.
- Electronic engine controls (Not cable) and Power Steering.
- Bow Thruster.
- Diesel Generator.
- 2-zone Air-conditioning/heat units.
- Cockpit Freezer.
- Anchor winch with remote.
- Spotlight with remote.
- Custom satellite TV and stereo system with remotes, XM Satellite Ready, (8) speakers, Amp Outriggers.
- Bait Tank, Rod holders, Custom Filet Table and more…
This Boston Whaler 345 Conquest is Loaded and in Pristine Condition! Powered by triple Mercury 350 Verado 4-stroke engines. Loaded with almost every Factory Options including Bow Thruster, Diesel Generator, Air/heat units (2), Cockpit Freezer and more. Extensive electronics package includes two multi-function color displays, 48-mile high definition radar, WAAS GPS plotter, digital fish finder, autopilot and a scanning VHF marine band radio. The entertainment package includes multi speaker digital sound system with Sirius satellite ready radio, DVD player and flat screen TV. The optional Boston Whaler Cruising Package includes helm deck and cabin air-conditioning/heat units, water heater, microwave oven, coffee maker, stove top, refrigerator, cockpit freezer, canvas package and lots more. Well equipped for west coast fishing with outriggers, rod holders, bait tank, tackle center and pre-wired for down-riggers.
A roomy cabin, full galley, large head and lots of storage make the 345 Conquest ideal for extended cruising. There is sleeping for five and a removable dinette for mealtime. The 345 Conquest boasts a huge cockpit space and is a perfectly balanced design for both fish fighting or entertaining. Its helm deck area with glass windows is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft. The recessed bow walk-around provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accoutrements including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyls and accents. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for fishability.
Builder: Boston Whaler.
- Cruising Speed: 38 mph.
- Max Speed: 50 mph.
- LOA: 35 ft 11 in.
- Beam: 11 ft 8 in.
- Min. Draft: 1 ft 10 in.
- Dry Weight: 15000 lb.
- Windlass: Electric Windlass.
- Number of single berths: 1.
- Number of double berths: 2.
- Number of Cabins: 1.
- Number of Heads: 1.
- Fuel Tanks #: 1.
- Fuel Tanks Capacity: 421 gal.
- Fresh Water Tanks #: 1.
- Fresh Water Tanks Capacity: 45 gal.
- Holding Tanks #: 1.
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20 gal.
- LOA: 35′ 11″ (10.95 m) (with pulpit).
- Beam: 11′ 8″ (3.56 m).
- Draft: 22″ (.56 m).
- Weight (dry, no engine): 14,200 lbs (6,441.0 kg).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 5,580 lbs (2,531 kg).
- Swamped Capacity: 4,900 lbs (2,222 kg).
- Persons Capacity: 14.
- Deadrise at Transom: 20°.
- Fuel Capacity: 421 gallons (1,594 L).
- Maximum Engine Weight: 2,100 lbs (953 kg).
- Transom Height: 30″ (.76 m).
- Water Capacity: 45 gallons (170.3 L).
- Waste Capacity: 20 gallons (75.71 L).
- Bridge Clearance with Hard-Top: 10′ 0″ (3.05 m), 11′ 2″ (3.40 m).
- Bridge Clearance with Radar: 11′ 1″ (3.38 m).
- Bridge Clearance with Upper Station and Outriggers: 23′ (7.00 m).
- Bridge Clearance with Upper Station: 17′ (5.18 m).
- Centerline Length: 34′ (10.36 m) (hull only).
- Transom Angle: 15°.
- Cockpit Depth: 28″ (.71 m).
The engine features include:
- Triple 350 horse power Mercury® Verado Four-Stroke engines .
- Color Vessel View 7″ computer display.
- Electronic engine control.
- Power steering.
- Network connection to electronics package for navigation and fuel economy.
- Stainless steel propellers.
- Power trim and tilt.
The electronics package includes:
- Color multi-function touch-screen displays.
- 48-mile High Definition Radar with open array.
- Digital Depth/fish finder with thru-hull transducer.
- Digital WAAS GPS plotter.
- Autopilot with GPS interface.
- Scanning VHF radio.
- Spotlight with wireless remote control.
- Clarion stereo with remote control at helm.
The electrical features include:
- Diesel generator (8 kW) in sound shield with 20-gallon fuel tank (New 7/2022).
- Dual 30 amp shore power inlets.
- Isolation transformer.
- (3) Battery banks (start and accessory) with switches.
- Battery switches with parallel.
- (2) Shore power cord and connection.
- Automatic battery charger.
- Dedicated bow thruster battery bank with charger.
The fishing equipment includes:
- Taco outriggers with grand slam bases.
- Down rigger 12 volt outlets.
- Downrigger weight racks.
- Rod holders (stainless steel) around cockpit coaming (4).
- Rod holders (stainless steel) at transom (3).
- Forward deck mounted stainless steel rod holders (2).
- Rocket launchers in hard-top (6).
- Insulated bait tank with light, raw water fill and flow control.
- Tackle center with drawer storage.
- Rod storage in cabin.
- Large fish boxes with electric pump-out in cockpit deck.
The Deck features include:
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel.
- All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel.
- Vinylester barrier coat.
- 10″ Stainless steel cleats; bow (2), stern with hawse pipes (2 per side) (4), spring line (2), bow pulpit (1), cross tie cleats at transom (2).
- 28″ interior freeboard.
- Cockpit coaming bolsters.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Cockpit blue and white LED courtesy lighting.
- Self bailing cockpit.
- Stainless steel cockpit toe rails with downrigger weight holders (2 per side).
- Drink holders.
- Anchor locker freshwater washdown system.
- Integral bow pulpit with stainless steel roller assembly.
- Motor well drains.
- Bow and stern eyes.
- Heavy-duty rub rail.
- Stainless steel grab rails.
- Welded stainless steel bow rail.
- Acrylic transom door with stainless steel latch.
- Covered telescoping stainless steel swim ladder with stainless steel grab rail.
The Cockpit features include:
- Portside sink.
- Built-in Bar-B-Que.
- Fiberglass carry on cooler with cushion.
- Drawer and tackle storage.
- Refrigerator / freezer.
Helm Console Features
The Helm console features include:
- Center helm layout.
- 12-V receptacle.
- Accent gelcoat color to reduce glare.
- Air conditioning/Heat unit with vents (2).
- Cast stainless steel steering wheel with knob.
- Dash visor.
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection and illuminated text.
- Locking glove box.
- Remote ignition key switches with push button start at helm.
The seating features include:
- Center helm seat with premium pedestal, vertical adjustment, adjustable slide and cushions.
- Helm and companion footrests.
- Fold-away stern bench seat.
- Slide out cockpit cooler seat with cushion.
- Starboard companion seat with adjustable slide bolster.
The storage features include:
- Bilge storage tray.
- Bow anchor locker with drains.
- Cabin interior rod racks (4).
- Cedar lined hanging locker with light.
- Downrigger weight holders (4).
- Fire extinguisher pocket.
- Forward berth gunnel storage shelf.
- In deck ﬁsh boxes with pump-out (2).
- Storage cabinets at galley.
- Storage drawer under starboard seat.
- Storage drawers under island bed.
- Storage tray under island bed.
- Storage under port lounge.
- Storage under starboard settee.
- Under gunnel rod racks (4).
Windshield / Hardtop Features
The windshield and hardtop features include:
- Cockpit ﬂood lights.
- Dome courtesy / chart lights with red and white lenses.
- Integrated windshield and hardtop.
- Windshield wipers.
- Hardtop with electronics mounting surface.
- Overhead opening deck hatches (2).
- Premium integrated stereo speakers (4).
- Rod holders (6).
Cabin Interior Features
The Cabin interior features include:
- Cabin lights with dimmer switches.
- Dockside TV / phone inlets.
- DVD player.
- Fixed portholes (4).
- 20″ ﬂ at screen HDTV.
- Hardwood cabin sole.
- Lockable acrylic cabin door.
- Stereo system – Clarion AM / FM digital with CD player, iPod controls, 6 premium waterproof speakers (2 cabin, 4 cockpit), remote control at helm, USB and MP3 inputs.
- Satellite radio ready – Sirius satellite receiver with antenna.
- Easy to clean interior materials.
Forward Berth Features
The Forward Berth features include:
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Island bed with ﬁtted sheet, comforter, two regular size pillowcases and throw pillows.
- Opening hatch with solar shade and sky screen.
- Powered headrest.
Mid Berth Features
The Mid Bert features include:
- Carbon monoxide detector.
- Hardwood cabin sole.
- Privacy curtain.
- Reading light.
- Throw pillows.
- U-shape seating that converts to berth.
Additional features to the Starboard settee include:
- Coverts to single berth.
- Rod storage with accent lighting.
- Throw pillows.
- Removable Wood table with base.
The Galley features include:
- Electric ﬂat cook-top with touch controls.
- Solid surface countertop.
- Refrigerator 12-V / 120-V (3.9 cubic feet).
- Sink with hot and cold water faucet.
- Trash receptacle.
- Wood grain ﬁnish cabinets with storage.
The Head features include:
- Shower sump pump.
- Vacu-Flush toilet, holding tank, dockside pump-out, overboard discharge and tank level indicator.
- Full length mirror.
- Solid surface vanity countertop.
- Powered ventilation.
- Pullout showerhead with mixer valve.
- Sink with hot and cold faucet.
- Soap and toothbrush holder.
- Toilet paper holder.
- Vanity grab rail.
- Vanity storage.
- Shower curtain.
The extensive mechanical features on this Boston Whaler include:
- Fuel tanks (2 for 421 gallons total).
- Tilt steering.
- Stainless steel propellers.
- Cabin air conditioning (12,000 BTU), reverse cycle.
- Cockpit air conditioning (18,000 BTU), reverse cycle.
- Electric dual trumpet horns.
- Automatic bilge pumps.
- High water bilge pump with alarm.
- Battery switches.
- Advanced battery management system.
- Bow thruster (4 kW).
- Machinery space lighting.
- Dockside hook up and tank level indicator for hot and cold pressurized water system.
- Electric trim tabs with indicator.
- LED Navigation lights.
- Livewell (40-gallon) with blue interior, raw-water ﬁ ll and light.
- Raw-water washdown.
- Anchor winch.
- Anchor with chain and rode.
- Freshwater tank (45-gallons).
"Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. offers the details of this Boston Whaler Boat in good faith, but are not guaranteed. No warranty is expressed or implied on any vessel listed here. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is shared as a courtesy and may be centrally listed with another broker and is not intended to convey representation of any particular vessel."