37’ Hinckley MKIII Picnic Boat 2011 For Sale
- Boat Model: Hinckley MKIII Picnic Boat
- Boat Length: 37’
- Boat Year: 2011
- Price: $775,000
- Status: Available
Contact us for additional photos and details!
Call: Andrew Shoemaker / Ballast Point Yachts, Inc.
Tel (619) 222-3620 x 1 • Cell (619) 977-6006
Pre-owned Hinckley Yacht Sales • Service • Transport • Financing • Insurance
Upgrades and Custom Features of this 37′ Hinckley MKIII Picnic Boat:
Hull & Deck
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with matching nonskid pattern.
- Double cream bootstripe.
- Green bottom.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform.
- Stainless steel handrail mounted to transom above swim ladder, painted to match hull.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 16” Hybrid Touch color Chartplotter/Radar (New 2020).
- Raymarine ST-70 Autopilot interfaced to GPS.
- Raymarine ST-70 multifunction instrument display.
- Raymarine SR6 satellite marine weather module interfaced to chartplotter.
- Raymarine CP370 Digital Sonar module interfaced to chartplotter.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with Ram 3 remote mic at helm.
- Ritchie marine compass.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse.
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens, painted to match deck
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight.
- Large electric side windows in Pilothouse.
- (1) Low-profile opening stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen over main cabin.
- (2) Stainless steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens in custom teak frames.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Midship cleat is positioned to be easily reachable from cockpit and is a pop-up so can be recessed when not in use.
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips.
- ACR spotlight – Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control and painted to match deck.
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft-facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit with line storage lockers under cushions.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
- Teak cockpit deck sole.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform.
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard.
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard in coamings for easy side boarding access without removing aft facing cushions.
- Removable storage bin under transom seat with access to systems below.
- Large hatch in cockpit sole for access to jets and systems with removable stamoid bag for storage of fenders and lines.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck.
- Cockpit speakers with volume control at helm.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover.
- Teak finished pilothouse cabin liners and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse.
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Stidd helmsman and passenger seats with Sand Ultraleather upholstry. Both seats are powered up/down, fore/aft with powder coated pedestals to match deck.
- Cushioned settees port and starboard in Sunbrella Topside Indigo.
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag.
- Insulated white overhead has two electric opening hatches with electric Ocean Air Sky screens/shades.
- (2) Hella Fans.
- Additional illumination is by five overhead low-voltage halogen lights (one on dedicated switch with dimmer over helm area).
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees port and starboard.
- (10) stainless steel cup holders in pilothouse (two at each helm seat, two at aft end and one at the forward end of each settee).
- Varnished teak locking companionway door.
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline.
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows to close in pilothouse from cockpit for heating or cooling.
- Interior Stamoid window covers.
- Storage in lockers port and starboard in engine box with louvered doors.
- Refrigerator mounted in starboard amenity with drawer overhead.
- Portside amenity has a mid-level shelf and a drawer overhead.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Hinckley “JetStick®” – integrating fingertip control of fore and aft movement, steering and bowthurster for effortless and intuitive maneauvering.
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges for each tank.
- Top-opening glove box locker.
- 12-volt outlet and stereo input in face aft of glove box locker – accessible from helm seat or starboard settee.
- Alpine AM/FM/DVD Receiver with Sirius Satellite radio.
- (3) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse and cockpit. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control at helm.
- iPod Connection.
- 22” Sole’ HD LCD TV with DVD player and shore cable inlet.
The interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
Large overhead hatch and opening portlights provide abundant natural light and ventilation
Climate controlled with both air conditioning (with reverse cycle for heat) and an Accu-Point heater providing heat when engine is running.
Additional light from stainless steel Ocean Frigast bulkhead mounted lights in head, galley and v-berth.
- Sandstone Corian countertop.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box.
- Single burner electric cook-top with cutting board cover.
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Built-in bin for dish stowage.
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers.
- Red step-light in galley.
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle.
- Opening port with screen.
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Chart locker mounted behind the companionway door.
Head (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door.
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted.
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Vent for both air conditioning and heat.
- Opening port with screen.
- 12v Hella fan for additional ventilation.
- Large opening access panel to instruments and wiring behind helm.
A very comfortable double berth is formed with a removable v-berth insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Canvas Navy.
- Varnished cherry shelves over berths outboard.
- Storage locker under port side of V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cherry faced drawers for additional storage under v-berth.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- 22” TV behind lifting louvered door in forward bulkhead.
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- 12-volt system:
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
- 110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system.
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 3000 watt inverter and 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Charles 30-amp start battery charger.
- Generator: Onan 9kW generator – with sound shield.
- Twin VOLVO 370-hp D6 diesel engines – 550 hours.
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives.
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions.
- 7” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- MarineAir 10K BTU air conditioner for main cabin and 20K BTU for the pilothouse.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, cabin and head.
- Oil change system for engines and generator.
- Hinckley custom JetStick Gen-3 control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm.
- Fuel filter/water separator.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm.
- FloJet fresh water pump with pressure tank.
- Whale emergency bilge pump.
- In-line 12-volt shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethylene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethylene fuel tanks – total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine covers have double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Ground Tackle System.
- Muir electric windlass.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook – mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines.
- Fenders with fleece covers.
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Winslow 6 person liferaft.
"Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. offers the details of this Hinckley Yacht in good faith, but are not guaranteed. No warranty is expressed or implied on any vessel listed here. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is shared as a courtesy and may be centrally listed with another broker and is not intended to convey representation of any particular vessel."