Grady White Boats For Sale
Grady White Sales & Service • Transport • Financing • Insurance
What's Your Grady White Boat Worth Today?
When considering the sale of your boat, it is important to thoroughly assess the market conditions and demand for your specific year, make and model. To help you determine the current market value of your boat, Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. offers a free Market Value Assessment (MVA) that is based on a range of factors including year, make, model, location, engine hours, conditions, competing inventory and much more. Click to request your free Market Value Assessment.
About Grady-White Boats
The reasons why Grady-White is one of the best boats to buy for the West Coast:
1. Safety. There is no more important issue to us at Grady-White than safety and security. So we “overbuild” every boat, and we “overdo” every detail. Every model, even the larger boats, has basic or level flotation (although not generally required in boats over 26 feet). Every boat has handholds built in right where you reach. Compare the safety factors before you buy another brand. Grady-Whites are built to be the safest choice in boating.
2. Customer Satisfaction. Every third party study ever done in the marine industry has ranked Grady-White highest in its category. No other coastal boat builder has been highest ranked even once. If you want the most satisfying boat experience, every indicator ever done says you really want the Grady-White.
3. The Best Ride in Boating. Boat length for boat length, there is no ride like a Grady-White‘s. Grady-White‘s exclusive C. Raymond Hunt Associates-designed SeaV2 hull‘s continuously variable vee is truly incomparable. Step aboard a Grady-White and enjoy the best ride in boating.
4. Yes, You Can Afford a Grady. Your Grady-White dealer is ready to do what it takes to ensure that you can get the Grady you‘ve always wanted. A family boat purchase is not the occasion to consider only the lowest price. What you want is total value. A Grady-White is a better value from the first day onward, and you‘ll appreciate this fact every time you‘re aboard. Ask your dealer to show you why a Grady-White is the best value in boating.
5. High Resale Value. Just compare the resale values as you are shopping. Look at the used boat classifieds. If you can find a Grady-White for sale, you clearly will see that a well-cared-for Grady-White commands a better resale price than any other boats in the category.
6. A Legacy of Uncompromising Product Quality. Grady-White boats are products of a unique combination of saltwater heritage, a keen knowledge of coastal boating developed over 50 years, and a culture of long-term private ownership.
The Most Popular Grady White Models:
For more than five decade, Grady White has set the standard for the boating building industry with its legendary lineup of boats. As the premier yacht broker of used Grady White Boats in Southern California, we offer larger model line including the Conquest, Outrage and Definace. Grady White Boats are ideal for a variety of activities including fishing, water sports or just cruising with friends. Explore the most popular models below.
28’ Grady White Sailfish Boats For Sale In San Diego. The thoughtfully appointed offers premium comfort and features for active day cruises, fishing runs and overnighting.
30’ Grady White Marlin and 305 Boats For Sale In San Diego. The Marlin and 305 are a fishing and pleasure boat that has it all: enhanced utility, ultimate convenience and stylish comfort. Master the offshore with the fishability of the 30’ Grady White Marlin and 305.
33’ Grady White Express and Canyon Boats For Sale In San Diego. Whether you like sportfishing, entertaining or relaxing on the weekends, the 33 Grady White Express and Canyon have the capabilities amenities for it all. Step onboard the legend and pursue your San Diego and Newport Beach boating passion.
36’ Grady White Express Boats For Sale In San Diego. The 36 Express, with wide side decks and an huge cockpit, is both an fish-fighting boat and great entertainer. The walk-around style fishing features include all of the west coast features you want. Fish or cruise aboard the 36 Grady White Express.
Thinking of Selling Your Grady White?
Ballast Point Yachts, Inc.'s San Diego office has maintained a concentrated focus on the Grady White brand resulting in an accumulation of prospective buyers across the nation and around the world. We have an aggressive marketing program consisting of Internet, MLS, print media, boat shows, direct mail and industry networking. We have a global presence including the USA, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia. This approach has enabled us to generate more leads, higher resale values and sell our Grady White inventory in shorter time periods. Because we do not have the distraction or pressure of selling new boat inventory, we can concentrate our efforts on our first priority – selling used Grady Whites Yachts. Call or Email our San Diego Office today to get started.
Contact us for more details at (619) 222-3620 x 1 Email Us
The boats listed here may be subject to an Exclusive Listing Agreement with another brokerage and not by Ballast Point Yachts, Inc. and are provided in an effort to represent you as a buyers in the purchase of a vessel.